Well, in the spirit of reflecting, which is something we should all do from time to time, I shall do here! And, share it with you!
What has 2013 brought for the KICKASS Christopher Rausch? Here are some highlights:
– Started my radio show “The KICKASS Radio Show” and interviewed some incredible people
– Recommitted myself to another year in my mastermind group
– Held my first live event “Create YOUR Unstoppable Attitude for Personal & Professional Success”
– Traveled to the United Kingdom
– Traveled to New Jersey (speaking engagement)
– Traveled to Las Vegas (speaking engagement)
– Traveled to Orange County (not that far haha) speaking engagement
– Lost 24lbs
– Hired a nutritional coach
– Went through the IVF process with my wife to have a baby (unsuccessful)
– Lost my KICKASS kitty Rocky to oral Squamish cell carcinoma (on his mouth)
– Got diagnosed with “Chronic Fatigue Syndrome”
– Got diagnosed with arthritis in my back and neck along with spinal stenosis
– Achieved and recognized for my 20 years at my day job
– Wrote another book which will be published shortly “69 Tips For Living YOUR KICKASS Life – Vol 1”
– Had professional website created www.christopherrausch.com
– Trademarked the term “KICKASS”
– Achieved over 5,000 members to the Facebook page “The KICKASS Guide to Life”
– Traveled to San Francisco (vacation) for the first time in my life
– Met some amazing people through social media and in person networking
– Was interviewed on radio and internet television
And I’m sure there is more I’m forgetting. But the point I’m making is I’ve LIVED my life and experience both elation and tragedy too. It’s all part of the journey!
What did the year bring you? Or, better yet, what did you BRING IT? LIfe is about dedication and investment! I’ve invested blood, sweat, and tears to achieved what I have.
So, here is to a KICKASS 2014! I’m taking it up a notch both personally and professionally!!
Lastly, thank YOU, my dedicated friends with me on this journey!
Hit me up if there are issues I can help you address! I’m a coach, speaker, and radio show host!!! Would love to hear from you!!
Until next time,
All my KICKASS best,